What a Writing Tutor Will Do for You
by Deborah Owen
Writing tutors will take your skills to a new level in an unbelievably short time. It isn’t necessary to invest multiplied thousands of dollars on courses you can’t afford. The same thing is available at bargain basement prices.
The pioneers of yesteryear provided a mentoring system for their children. Indeed, many of America’s great leaders were tutored at home.
- Abraham Lincoln attended school only a few months
- George Washington had the equivalent of an elementary school education
- Davy Crockett, who was elected to the State Legislature, had almost no formal education
- The eloquent diplomat, statesman and scientist, Benjamin Franklin, quit school at the age of ten and…
- Thomas Edison, the father of 1,093 patented inventions, only briefly attended school.
Today’s populace is so disconcerted with traditional education that over one million disgruntled families tutor their children at home. A writing tutor will make you grow by leaps and bounds.
Here’s what the tutoring system can offer you:
- Instead of being assigned a number like a prisoner in cell bock D, your tutor will know you on a first name basis
- Your mentor will be available daily to answer questions and guide you through the mire of journalistic rules.
- You will compete only with yourself as your tutor escorts you from your present level to your individual highest potential
- The tutoring system is affordable
- You will gain certification when you successfully complete your course.
Indeed, the mentoring system is more than equal to traditional teaching. It surpasses it.
Don’t forget to ‘like’ us before you leave. For more great tips, sign up for The Writer’s Choice Newsletter (for free) at http://cwinst.com/newslettersignup.php.